I really haven’t done a formal introduction of myself so I thought I would share 25 facts about me.
1. My name is Jessica (shocker) and my husband’s name is Russell.
2. In May, I will be 26. (eeek, where has time went.)
3. We currently live in Birmingham, AL, but I grew up in a very small town in South Mississippi.
4. I lived in Savannah, GA for 3 years while I attended college.
5. I have a Bachelor’s in Fine Arts in Interior Design.
6. I am working on my Master’s in Elementary Education.
7. We have a puppy named Aiden. He isn’t really a puppy anymore since he is 7 this year.
8. Russell and I will be celebrating our 3rd year of marriage in October of this year.
9. I am big SEC Football Fan. Specifically for my Auburn Tigers. I have been know to support the Florida Gators on occasion as long as they aren’t playing Auburn.
10. I love to try new recipes. It’s my goal to at least try one new recipe a week – given that I have the ingredients on hand.
11. I love to shop. However, I don’t like to pay full price for anything, and I am a big coupon fan.
12. I don’t drink coffee everyday, but every once in awhile I enjoy a cup or treat myself to some Starbucks. If it’s hot outside – I must have cold coffee and vice versa for cold weather.
13. I am currently trying to build up my web design business until it’s time for my student teaching.
14. I am an extreme crafter. I love it. I could do it everyday, all day.
15. I am an only child. However, I do have one older step-brother who lives in Texas with his wife and my 2 nephews (step dad’s son). I then have a younger step sister and step brother (step mom’s children). My younger step sister lives in Nashville with her husband, and my younger step brother is attending his first year of college.
16. I am a worrier, and worrier about the smallest things.
17. I battle with gaining weight and loosing weight every year. Since I’ve been unemployed currently, I’ve vowed to put myself first and take care of myself. I am guilty of letting stress affect my eating habits. I’ve lost 4 lbs, and 7 inches since last week. I’ve been working on this since the first of the year, but I only weighted and measured since last week. oops.
18. I love to decorate my own home, and help others. I get pretty offended when someone calls me a interior decorator. Just so you know – An interior decorator doesn’t have to spend 4 years in college, and have student loans in the 10k +.
19. My favorite time of the year is definitely Spring and Fall time. Although – Spring and I have a love/hate relationship due to pollen.
20. I could totally go for a Cherry Lime aid from Sonic right about now. Yes, I know it’s not even 9 a.m. in the morning. Who Cares?
21. I am guilty of jumping from one project to the other, and them reminding myself that I never finished the first project.
22. I am guilty of feeding my pup apple every morning, and some graham cracker every night.
23. My favorite fast food would definitely be Chick-fil-a and Zaxby’s. What can I say? I love chicken.
24. I love a To Do List. It keeps me grounded and give me purpose.
25. I love leaving sweet little sticky notes around the house for my husband when I am gone.